Monday, May 18, 2009

What's for dinner? again :)

Taking pictures of what I cook inspires me to keep on getting up off my butt and cooking some more. So much of the time I would take the lazy route and order pizza, Chinese or anything else that can be delivered. So with that being said, this is what we had for dinner.



It was so yummy.

So first I started with the potatoes. Such cute little baby potatoes. Cut those up small and got them cooking.



Then I moved on to the Pork Chops. I rinsed them and cut away the bones and most of the fat, put them in a skillet and added some seasoning.



I do not add salt to anything I make. Ever. I hate salt and think food has enough of it on it's own.
lol, I just noticed that I added season salt to my pork chops. So I'll change that to say I don't add normal salt to food and I'll add season salt to meats.

Moving on, I got the veggie cooking.



Then before I knew it, it was time to mash the potatoes. I had forgotten how much work it is to mash potatoes by hand. So they ended up being pretty lumpy. I don't care, they were good anyways.




I forgot to get a picture of the gravy. It was just plain old chicken gravy out of a can.

So I got the kids' plates made up and buttered bread. Of course the children did not eat anything :( This was the main reason I stopped cooking to begin with. What is the point when no one will eat it? It can't taste that bad, I like it. :D

Well that was dinner. Yum Yum Pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn and buttered bread. With a small glass of milk for each of the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment