Sunday, May 17, 2009

Outside Fun

We had our carpets cleaned so it gave me an excuse to take the kids outside to play. I also love any opportunity to take pictures of my kids. I made the mistake of changing the WB on the camera and most of my pictures turned out bad. Almost all of them were blown out and just plain out looked bad.
Here are a few that I was able to fix.



LEFT: Emily leaning on the big tree in front of our building.
RIGHT: Kevin riding his bike all by himself for the first time. I am so proud of him.


Emily trying to tie her shoe


Emily getting blown away by the wind


Kevin playing with his new Bakugan ball key chain.



2 comments:

  1. Well what do you know, I was able to decipher the stupid language and post. Nice pictures. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice pictures you should be a professional.

    ReplyDelete