Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Going back to school

So after 10 years of no school I have decided to continue what little education I already have.
I have looked at a couple schools and I think I have found one that would fit me and my lifestyle.
I have started my registration at Ellis university and because of Robert being in the military I don't have to pay any of the enrollment fees and I get discounted classes. The first 4 courses that I would have to pay out of pocket are 300 dollars each. Which is very affordable.

I should be starting Aug. 17th.
1 course at a time with each course being 6 weeks. I have to maintain a 2.0 gpa to stay in the program. I'm hoping that won't be a problem.

I am going for a BA in Business Accounting. (I think that's what they are calling it) lol
Sorry I'm not completely sure.

I really like the website and I am so excited to be going back to school. I can't wait :)

Robert is so supportive and completely on board and happy for me to be going back to school and doesn't care that I will most likely be taking his GI bill. Such a great husband. Though I think he might be supporting me for selfish reasons. lol He wants me to bring in some money, which is fine with me. :)

I love my husband :)

Ok that is all. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment