Thursday, May 28, 2009

Editing

I am really beginning to love Photo shop CS4. I have come a long way since I first started. I can tell just by looking at my old pictures. Granted, I'm not so vein to think that I'm great, I just notice that my edits are starting to look better as I get more comfortable with the program. Here is something I have been playing with today.

Here is the original image:




First edit: Black and white. Using gradient map, and curves for light and contrast


second edit: Vintage look. Unsharp mask, adjust color range, gaussian blur and fade


third edit: natural. Adjust curves for contrast and light. Desaturate and unsharp mask.


That is all for now. Back to sifting through pictures I think. Obviously each of the edits were cropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment