Friday, May 22, 2009

New Shoes

I finally got around to replacing my shoes that have been falling apart for some time now. I decided on a pair of Nike's that I thought looked similar to Emily's shoes. Strange, I know but I wanted our shoes to match. They are not as similar as I thought. The only thing that is similar is the pink Nike sign :( Oh well.

I like my new shoes. They are comfortable. Could be a little wider but it's not bad. I am starting to think maybe a lot of my knee problems are from my crappy shoes I had. For the first time in a long time I went down the stairs to start a load of laundry and there was no pain in my knee. NONE. Needless to say, I'm surprised. I have gone up and down the stairs 5 times since then to see if maybe it was just a fluke and every time, no pain.


Now for the pictures

Old shoes, and New shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment