Monday, February 15, 2010

Update

I just wanted to post a little update since it's been a little while. I got another bunny last week. She an american standard and is now 7 weeks old. It took me a few days but I finally decided on a name for her, Hershey. Velvet got spayed last week as well and had some digestive problems after that and had to be put on some meds for it. She was recovering and I thought she was doing great until today. I noticed her one eye was glued shut and had green discharge. I cleaned up her eye and called the vet to ask about it. They told me I should bring her in so she has an appointment in the morning. About two hours ago I noticed that my baby Hershey was not acting normal. She is shaking her whole body and while she is still eating and moving about, she seems to have trouble with her balance at times. I will be calling the vet first thing when they open to see if they can squeeze her in around the time Velvet will be there. I hope it's just my imagination and she isn't very ill, either of them. I love my bunnies so much. Robert says they are 'just' pets but not to me. I have always been loving toward animals and tend to treat them as if they were people. They have feelings and personalities just like us so why shouldn't I treat them with love and respect?

I'm also having problems with Cameron but that's a whole other story, will try to post on that this Friday. (I have an appointment with some people to discuss him)

The rest of the kids seem to be doing well. They have their moments but don't we all? I just barely passed my latest class with an A- so I'm happy. I was really worried I was going to get a B, even though a B is still passing, I still wanted an A. I just started my bussiness management course and hopefully that goes well. So far it is very interesting and I look forward to the next 6 weeks. I have also been working on my dental work. I have gotten about 3/4 of the work done and hopefully will be finished by the end of March. After that, it will be a lot of routine cleanings but hopefully nothing big for a while yet.

Robert is still deployed and will be for a while yet. He's been gone for about a month and a half and it feels like forever. It really helps that I have the kids, rabbits and my school work to keep me extremely busy everyday.

Well it's late so I think I will go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment